Hinge Pin Door Closer
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
The Hinge Pin Door Closer can turn almost any door into an automatic self-closing door. All you need to do is replace the existing hinge pin with our door closer hinge pin. It takes under a couple minutes with some basic tools.
- Internal spring with adjustable tension swings door closed quietly & smoothly
- Works on interior or exterior residential or commercial doors; for doors over 30 lbs, use 2 closers
- Heavy-duty steel with a Satin Brass, Satin Nickel, or Oil Rubbed Finish; virtually unnoticeable once installed
- In order to adjust the tension, you will need to take off the cap, pull the little pin out, tighten it with the wrench, put the pin back in. Repeat until tight enough to close the door. Once the tension is set, put the cap back on.
We do recommend using our Hinge Pin Removal Tool to assist you with replacing any hinge.