Our Garage Door Hinge Collection contains everything you need to replace or upgrade your existing garage door hinges. Garage Door Hinges connect the various sections of the garage door together. Most hinges display a stamped number that identifies what part of the garage door it should be installed on. When selecting a Garage Door Hinge, you want to look at the following:
- Most of the time all, of the hinges in the center of the door are #1 hinges.
- The hinges on the edge of the garage door that hold the rollers are numbered.
- The hinges between the bottom panel and the second panel are #1 hinges.
- The hinges between the second and third panel are #2 hinges.
- The hinges between the third panel and fourth panel are #3 hinges etc...
Residential Hinge Gauges - 14, 16, 18
Commercial Hinge Gauges - 11, 13, 14