Fix A Sagging Door - Reinforcing Hinge - Satin Chrome - Single Hinge
If you need to fix a sagging door, the reinforcing hinge is the perfect hinge for you. These full surface reinforcing hinges can be added to doors troubled by sagging. They are perfect for medium and heavy weight doors subject to high frequency and abuse. They provide additional reinforcement at the top corner of the door and jamb where the stress most frequently occurs.
- Order one hinge per door. Hinge is installed as a reinforcing hinge on the top part of the door.
- Made from steel base material with a Satin Chrome Finish (US26D)
- Fasteners Not Included but we recommend: 8 each #14 x 1" Flat head wood screws, 8 each 1/4-20 x 3/4" Flat head wood screws and 2 each Hex Nuts
- For Selecting the Door Handing:
- Stand on the Push Side of the door, facing the door.
- If the "Pivot Hinge" is on your "Left", choose "Left Hand Door".
- If the "Pivot Hinge" is on your "Right", choose "Right Hand Door".
- PLEASE NOTE: Hinges are handed (Left Hand and Right Hand).
Sold as a Single Hinge