Door Hinge Shims to Straighten Doors - 3.5 Inch, 4 Inch, or 4.5 Inch - Made in the USA
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
If you are looking for a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to align your door, our door hinge shims can help. Many times, a piece of cardboard is used behind the hinge when installing a door or correcting an out of alignment jamb. However, cardstock and cardboard compress, which causes doors to migrate, sag and bind in the jamb. Door Hinge Shims helps prevent future problems such as the need to plane the door and costly refinishing work. For more severe gaps, Hinge Shims are designed to fold into a "z" pattern creating a triple thick shim. Hinge Shims are slightly wedge shaped as well, allowing additional control during installation or simple door gap correction. They are also ideal for the steel doors & jambs commonly found in hotels, offices and modern commercial buildings.
Each shim moves the hinge pin 1/16" and that means that Hinge Shims are ideal for places where a thin shim is needed. Cabinet installation, hardwood floor repair, a sub floor adjustment, hobbies & crafts are just a few of the tasks that call for a thinner shim.
- 18 Hinge Shims per pack
- Fits either 3.5, 4, or 4.5 inch door hinges
- Color: White
- Shim Length: 3.5, 4, or 4.5 inch.
- Shim Width: 1.05 in.
- Composition: Plastic
- Product Type: Hinge Shim
- Shim Thickness: 0.06 in.
- Material Type: Plastic
- Realign door in the jamb without having to take door off its hinges. Each shim adjusts door approximately 1/16". 3 shims per sheet, 6 sheets per card - total 18 shims.
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA