Clip-On Self-Closing Concealed Hinges - 1 9/16" Inches - Multiple Overlays Available - Nickel Finish - Sold Individually
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
Our Clip-On Self-Closing Concealed Hinges are ideal for thick doors and pocket doors that require extra clearance for mountings.
These hinges are a great choice for doors up to 1 9/16" thick. The large cup (40 mm diameter x 13 mm) permits a larger turning radius to accommodate thicker, heavier doors. These self-closing, spring-loaded hinges open 95°, and are 6-way adjustable with drive in or screw on fastening. They feature instantaneous snap on, clip-on mounting. The hinges have been tested to surpass ANSI-BFMA-KCMA norms.
- Clip-On Self-Closing Concealed Hinges
- Cup Size: 1 9/16" Inches diameter x 1/2" Inch deep (40 mm diameter x 13 mm deep)
- Door Thickness: 3/4" Inch - 1 9/16" Inches (20 mm - 40 mm)
- Drive-in Bushings: 5/16" and 3/8"
- Boring distance from edge: 1/9" - 11/40" (3 mm - 7 mm)
- Overlays Available: Full, Half, Full Inset
- Finish: Nickel
- Open to 95°
- 6-way adjustable
- Sold Individually
Key to using diagram formulas to determine optimum thickness of mounting plate (H) and best location of bore (K):
- A = amount of side revealed
- D = amount of door overlays side
- H = thickness of mounting plate
- K = distance of hole from edge