Ball Bearing Door Hinges 4" square with 5/8" radius corners - Multiple Finishes - 2 Pack
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
Ball-Bearing Hinge is a hinge equipped with ball bearings to reduce friction. They are ideal for any interior door If you have any issues with your doors squeaking today, our ball bearing hinges are sure to solve that problem. Enjoy the benefits of a ball-bearing hinge: Smoother operation, prevents squeaking noises, less metal-to-metal friction and longer life!
- Solid Steel Hinge with a Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, or Polished Brass Finish. Options Stainless Steel Hinge which is highly rust resistant and great for coastal areas.
- Gauge .097" (2.5 MM)
- Typical use: 1 5/8" to 1 3/4" thick doors
- Includes matching screws
- 4 Holes in zig-zag pattern
- The Hinge Pin in removable and the hinge can be reversed on the Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Brass, or Antique Brass Hinges. The Stainless Steel hinge is a security hinge and has a riveted non-removable pin.
- 2 Pack - Sold in Pairs - Price Listed is for a pair of hinges - What is a pair?
Don't forget to purchase some extra long hinge wood screws if you are replacing your old hinges. These are specifically manufactured to help align your doors and insure that the hinges will hold in place. We have multiple finishes available including Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Brass, and Stainless Steel: