Surface Mounted Mortise Cylinder Gate Lock - For Square Profiles 2" Inches to 2-3/8" Inches - Multiple Finishes & Cylinder Options Available - Sold Individually
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
Excellent gate lock with aluminum housing and stainless steel mechanism. Specially developed to use with a standard 1-1/8" Mortise cylinder. Comes standard with 5-pin keyed alike or keyed different (drilled 6-pin). The latch and dead bolt have 3/8" continuous adjustment to allow perfect alignment of the locking mechanism. A stainless steel throw of 7/8" guarantees secure locking. Black lock standard provided with Zamac handle (3006FA), silver comes with aluminum handle (3006M). Click to learn more about the benefits of Locinox Gate Hardware
- Surface Mounted Mortise Cylinder Gate Lock
- For Square Profiles 2" Inches to 2-3/8" Inches
- Finishes Available:
- Black - Comes with Zamac (3006FA) handle pair
- Silver - Comes with Aluminum (3006M) handle pair
- Cylinder Options: Keyed Alike, Keyed to Differ, No Cylinder
- ISO 9227 KTL / E-coated lock box withstands 1000 hours of salt spray test
- Gate Lock with double cylinder dead bolt. Designed for 1-1/8" Mortise profile cylinder
- Fixing cylinder inch thread 8/32'
- Easy left or right changing of the self-latching daybolt
- Throw of the dead bolt, 7/8" in 1 turn of the key
- Key-operated self-latching bolt, allows Free Exit application
- Adjustment of the bolts up to 3/8" continuous without removing the lock
- 4-hole mounting with two hex head socket screws
- Interchangeable with all Locinox locks
- The lock box requires a 3-3/8" spacing to the first picket, fitting nicely into most gates
- Sold individually
- Installation Guide
Why Choose Locinox?
Did you know that for more than 30 years, Locinox has been defining the standards of high-quality gate hardware? Locinox locks, gate closers, and hinges are among the best in their class and are used throughout the world for securing gates and fences of all types. The company also provides a warranty of 3 years which is 2 years longer than legally required.
Each Locinox product line, such as gate closers, is one of industrial-strength, durability, and quality. Locinox Research and Development (R&D) team tests all products extensively in the most extreme circumstances. And every product, such as hinges, is tested a minimum of 150,000 movements before the company brings it to the market. This is why using a Locinox hinge, lock, or gate closer on your gate or fence will help extend the fence or gate’s lifespan!