Stainless Steel Ball Bearing Security Hinges - 4" with 5/8" Radius Square - Non-Removable Riveted Pin - 3 Pack
These Stainless Steel Ball Bearing Security Hinges are perfect for coastal areas or exterior doors where the hinges could be exposed to the elements. The Non-Removable Riveted Pin provides additional security and are great for out-swing doors. They are highly rust resistant and include the ball bearing feature which is built to reduce friction. You will know these are high quality hinges as soon as you feel them.
- Stainless Steel - 304 Grade - Highly Rust Resistant
- Size: 4" Inches with 5/8" Radius Square
- Gauge .097" (2.5 MM)
- Typical use: 1 5/8" to 1 3/4" thick doors.
- Includes matching screws
- 4 Holes in zig-zag pattern (Compatible with most brands of hinges including Penrod)
- Non-Removable Riveted Pin
- Ball Bearing provide for a smooth precision movement (Highest Quality Available)
- 3 Pack
Enjoy the benefits of a ball-bearing hinge: Smoother operation, prevents squeaking noises, less metal-to-metal friction and longer life!
Don't forget to purchase some extra long hinge wood screws if you are replacing your old hinges. These are specifically manufactured to help align your doors and insure that the hinges will hold in place. We have these available in 2 1/4 inches or 3 inches in stainless steel.