Stainless Steel Ball Bearing Security Hinges - Penrod - 4" with 5/8" radius corners - Non-Removable Riveted Pin - 3 Pack
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
These Stainless Steel Ball Bearing Security Hinges are perfect for coastal areas or exterior doors where the hinges could be exposed to the elements. The Non-Removable Riveted Pin provides additional security and are great for outswing doors. They are highly rust resistant and include the ball bearing feature which is built to reduce friction.
- Stainless Steel - 304 Grade - Highly Rust Resistant
- Gauge .097" (2.5 MM)
- Typical use: 1 5/8" to 1 3/4" thick doors.
- Includes matching screws
- 4 Holes in zig-zag pattern
- Non-Removable Riveted Pin
- 3 Pack - Sold in sets of 3 complete hinges.
Enjoy the benefits of a ball-bearing hinge: Smoother operation, prevents squeaking noises, less metal-to-metal friction and longer life!
Don't forget to purchase some extra long hinge wood screws if you are replacing your old hinges. These are specifically manufactured to help align your doors and insure that the hinges will hold in place. We have these available in 2 1/4 inches or 3 inches in stainless steel.