Locinox Verticlose-2 Wall - 90° or 180° Hydraulic Gate Closer for Wall - For Mounted Gates up to 330 lbs - Silver Finish - Sold Individually
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
The Verticlose-2 Wall gate closer has been specifically designed for wall mounting where the gate closer itself is positioned at a 90° position in relation to the gate. The specially designed arm turns around the wall or post, ensuring a large opening angle. The aesthetic anodized aluminum gate closer with high-tech internal components ensures an exceptionally long life span. Click to learn more about the benefits of Locinox Gate Hardware
- 90° or 180° Hydraulic Gate Closer for Wall
- For gates up to 330 lbs.
- Maximum Gate Width: 5' feet
- Finish: Silver
- Self-closing gate closer for wall-mounting with adjustable closing speed and final action
- Specially designed arm for wall mounting while guaranteeing a big opening angle
- Weatherproof, scratch resistant and corrosion free anodized aluminum housing
- Robust yet stylish design with high quality components
- Integrated pretension for extra smooth installation
- Consistent closing speed thanks to patented hydraulic damping
- Closing force over the full 180° opening angle
- Firmly fixed thanks to patented Quick-Fix system
- ADA compliant (< 5 lbs; max 25 Nm) from gate widths of 4ft. or more
- Sold individually
- Installation Guide
- Catalog page
Why Choose Locinox?
Did you know that for more than 30 years, Locinox has been defining the standards of high-quality gate hardware? Locinox locks, gate closers, and hinges are among the best in their class and are used throughout the world for securing gates and fences of all types. The company also provides a warranty of 3 years which is 2 years longer than legally required.
Each Locinox product line, such as gate closers, is one of industrial-strength, durability, and quality. Locinox Research and Development (R&D) team tests all products extensively in the most extreme circumstances. And every product, such as hinges, is tested a minimum of 150,000 movements before the company brings it to the market. This is why using a Locinox hinge, lock, or gate closer on your gate or fence will help extend the fence or gate’s lifespan!