Locinox Tiger - Compact 180° Hydraulic Gate Closer and Hinge - For Gates up to 165 lbs - Multiple Finishes Available - Sold Individually
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
Locinox Tiger is 180° self-closing hydraulic hinge with precise adjustments on speed and final snap. The aluminum powder coated housing and unique high-tech components allow the Tiger to function perfectly in any weather situation. We highly recommend the Tigerdrill for an even more efficient installation. The Puma hinge is included. It is available in a silver or black finish. Click to learn more about the benefits of Locinox Gate Hardware
- Compact 180° Hydraulic Gate Closer and Hinge
- For gates up to 165 lbs.
- Maximum Gate Width: 3-1/2' feet
- Finishes Available: Silver, Black
- 180° self-closing hinge with patented hydraulic damping
- Adjustable closing speed and final snap
- Compact design with high quality components
- Weatherproof powder coated aluminum housing designed for exterior use
- Patented hydraulic damping - consistent closing speed, regardless of temperature
- For left and right turning gates
- Fast and easy fixation with Quick-Fix bolts
- Installation gap 7/16" up to 1" (5/8" adjustability)
- 3/4" vertical adjustability
- ADA compliant (< 5 lbs; max 16 Nm) from gate widths of 3ft. or more
- Puma hinge included
- Sold individually
- Installation Guide
- Catalog Page
Why Choose Locinox?
Did you know that for more than 30 years, Locinox has been defining the standards of high-quality gate hardware? Locinox locks, gate closers, and hinges are among the best in their class and are used throughout the world for securing gates and fences of all types. The company also provides a warranty of 3 years which is 2 years longer than legally required.
Each Locinox product line, such as gate closers, is one of industrial-strength, durability, and quality. Locinox Research and Development (R&D) team tests all products extensively in the most extreme circumstances. And every product, such as hinges, is tested a minimum of 150,000 movements before the company brings it to the market. This is why using a Locinox hinge, lock, or gate closer on your gate or fence will help extend the fence or gate’s lifespan!