Locinox Puma - Compact 2-Way Adjustable 180° Surface Mounted Gate Hinges - For Gates up to 132 lb - Multiple Finishes Available - Sold Individually
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
The Locinox Puma hinge is a compact surface mounted hinge with a powder coated aluminum housing. Its 180° opening angle together with its vertical and horizontal adjustability make the hinge flexible. Simple to install thanks to the Quick-Fix fastening system; no welding needed. This hinge easily supports gates up to 3.5 ft wide and 132 lb. The Puma hinge’s aesthetic design perfectly fits aluminum and smaller residential gates. It is available in a silver or black finish. Click to learn more about the benefits of Locinox Gate Hardware
- Compact 2-Way Adjustable 180° Surface Mounted Gate Hinges
- For gates up to 132 lbs.
- Maximum Gate Width: 3.5' feet
- Finishes Available: Silver, Black
- 180° opening and closing angle
- Resistant to extreme weather conditions thanks to the stainless steel hinge axle
- For left and right opening gates
- Aesthetic design & powder coated aluminum housing
- 3/4” vertical adjustability
- Fast and easy installation with Quick-Fix
- 5/8” width-adjustable
- Sold individually
- Installation Template
Why Choose Locinox?
Did you know that for more than 30 years, Locinox has been defining the standards of high-quality gate hardware? Locinox locks, gate closers, and hinges are among the best in their class and are used throughout the world for securing gates and fences of all types. The company also provides a warranty of 3 years which is 2 years longer than legally required.
Each Locinox product line, such as gate closers, is one of industrial-strength, durability, and quality. Locinox Research and Development (R&D) team tests all products extensively in the most extreme circumstances. And every product, such as hinges, is tested a minimum of 150,000 movements before the company brings it to the market. This is why using a Locinox hinge, lock, or gate closer on your gate or fence will help extend the fence or gate’s lifespan!