Locinox Mammoth - Heavy Duty 180° Hydraulic Gate Closer and Hinge - For Gates up to 300 lbs - Multiple Finishes Available - Sold Individually
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
Locinox Mammoth is a sleek and powerful self-closing hinge for 180° gate situations. The Mammoth is perfectly fit for gates up to 330 lbs. It is equipped with a double bearing for exceptional functionality. An Active Thermal System guarantees a constant closing speed, unaffected by weather conditions. The Dino hinge is included. It is available in a silver or black finish. Click to learn more about the benefits of Locinox Gate Hardware
- Heavy Duty 180° Hydraulic Gate Closer and Hinge
- For gates up to 300 lbs.
- Maximum Gate Width: 5' feet
- Finishes Available: Silver, Black
- 180° Self-closing double bearing hinge with adjustable closing speed and final snap
- Robust yet stylish design with high quality components
- Weatherproof aluminum housing designed for exterior use
- Consistent closing speed thanks to patented hydraulic damping
- ADA compliant (< 5 lbs; max 16 Nm) from gate widths of 3 ft. or more
- Vandal and tamper proof
- For left and right opening gates
- Fast and easy installation with Quick-Fix
- Installation gap 9/16" min up to 1-3/8" max (ornamental), for square frame gates
- 3/4" adjustability in height
- Dino hinge included
- Sold individually
- Installation Guide
- Catalog Page
Why Choose Locinox?
Did you know that for more than 30 years, Locinox has been defining the standards of high-quality gate hardware? Locinox locks, gate closers, and hinges are among the best in their class and are used throughout the world for securing gates and fences of all types. The company also provides a warranty of 3 years which is 2 years longer than legally required.
Each Locinox product line, such as gate closers, is one of industrial-strength, durability, and quality. Locinox Research and Development (R&D) team tests all products extensively in the most extreme circumstances. And every product, such as hinges, is tested a minimum of 150,000 movements before the company brings it to the market. This is why using a Locinox hinge, lock, or gate closer on your gate or fence will help extend the fence or gate’s lifespan!