Locinox Lion - Compact 90° or 180° Retrofit Gate Closer - For Gates up to 165 lbs - Multiple Finishes Available - Sold Individually
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
The attractive and compact Lion gate closer is unique in its kind. This hydraulic all-rounder is fit for every possible gate situation. Moreover, both 90° and 180° railsets are included in the package, allowing for more flexibility on site. The anodized aluminum housing combines a handsome look with a durable and spotless functioning for many years. Choose the Lion-VTC Drill for an even faster installation. It is available in a silver or black finish. Click to learn more about the benefits of Locinox Gate Hardware
- Compact 90° or 180° Retrofit Gate Closer
- For gates up to 165 lbs.
- Maximum Gate Width: 3-1/2' feet
- Finishes Available: Silver, Black
- 180° retrofit gate closer with adjustable closing speed and final action
- Railset included for 90° and 180° situations (depending on hinges used)
- Weatherproof, scratch resistant and corrosion free anodized aluminum housing
- Compact design with high quality components
- Consistent closing speed unaffected by temperature thanks to patented hydraulic damping
- For left and right handed gates
- Integrated pre-tension for extremely smooth installation
- Fast and easy attachment to square frames with Quick-Fix bolts
- ADA compliant (< 5 lbs; max 16 Nm) from gate widths of 3ft. or more
- Sold individually
- Installation Guide
- Catalog Page
Why Choose Locinox?
Did you know that for more than 30 years, Locinox has been defining the standards of high-quality gate hardware? Locinox locks, gate closers, and hinges are among the best in their class and are used throughout the world for securing gates and fences of all types. The company also provides a warranty of 3 years which is 2 years longer than legally required.
Each Locinox product line, such as gate closers, is one of industrial-strength, durability, and quality. Locinox Research and Development (R&D) team tests all products extensively in the most extreme circumstances. And every product, such as hinges, is tested a minimum of 150,000 movements before the company brings it to the market. This is why using a Locinox hinge, lock, or gate closer on your gate or fence will help extend the fence or gate’s lifespan!