Standard Duty Cylindrical Entrance Leversets - Challenger SG Grade 2 - Multiple Finishes Available
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
- Standard Duty Cylindrical Entrance Leversets
- Challenger SG Series Grade 2
- Non-clutch mechanism
- Turn / Push button locking. Pushing and turning button locks outside lever requiring use of key until button is manually unlocked. Pushing button locks outside lever until unlocked with key or inside lever is turned
- ANSI Standards: Meets or exceeds requirements of BHMA / ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2 (FF-H 106C), 400,000 cycles.
- Cylinder & Keyway: 6 pin solid brass “C” keyway, Schlage E, Schlage C-K,
- Interchangeable Core: Not Available
- Strikes: ASA strike standard
- Functions: Entrance, Office Lock
- Exposed Trim: Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel, levers are Zinc casting, plated to match trim finish
- Latch Bolt: ½” Throw solid brass, reversible for RH or LH applications. UL Listed.
- Latch Faceplate: 2 ¼” x 1”, square corner packed with ⅛” plastic filler for 1 ⅛” width
- Door Range: 1 ⅜” to 2” thick
- Lever Length: 4 1/4"
- Meets ADA requirements Specially designed for Barrier Free Application Conforms with ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2 Exceeds 400,000 cycles
- Installation Guide
- Finishes Available: Satin Chrome, Polished Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Nickel
- Backset: 2 ¾” Inches (standard), 2 ⅜” Inches, 3 ¾” Inches, 5” Inches