Spring Loaded Hinges 4" with 1/4" radius corners - Multiple Finishes Available - 2 Packs
These High Quality Self Closing Spring Hinges are built to last. Spring Hinges are also known spring loaded hinges or door closing hinges. Most states now require by law that you have spring hinges installed from your garage to your house in order to keep the door closed. Available in the following finishes: Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Stainless Steel, Bright Brass, Polished Chrome, Satin Brass, Satin Chrome, Antique Nickel
- Made of a High Quality Durable Steel
- Adjustable tension for Residential use
- Gauge: 2.7MM, (.106" )
- For Door Thickness: 1 5/8" to 1 3/4"
- All spring hinges include matching screws and hex wrench
- 2 Packs - Sold in Pairs - What is a pair?
- Usually ships in 2-3 days
Don't forget to purchase some extra long hinge wood screws if you are replacing your old hinges. These are specifically manufactured to help align your doors and insure that the hinges will hold in place. These are available in a #10 x 2 1/2" which is a perfect match for these residential spring hinges.