Residential Penrod Ball Bearing Hinges - 3 1/2 inch with 5/8 inch Radius Corner - Satin Nickel - 3 Pack
- 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" with 5/8" Radius Corner
- Steel Plated, Includes matching screws, 3 Holes as shown, Gauge .085" (2.2 MM)
- Typical use: 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" thick doors
- Available Finishes - Satin Nickel
- Penrod Door Hinges - Known for quality and longevity
3 Pack - Sold in sets of 3
Enjoy the benefits of a ball-bearing hinge: Smoother operation, prevents squeaking noises, less metal-to-metal friction and longer life!
Don't forget to purchase some extra long hinge wood screws if you are replacing your old hinges. These are specifically manufactured to help align your doors and insure that the hinges will hold in place.