Ball Bearing Door Hinges - 4" with 5/8" radius corners - Multiple Finishes - 2 Pack
Ball-Bearing Hinge is a hinge equipped with ball bearings to reduce friction. They are ideal for any interior door If you have any issues with your doors squeaking today, our ball bearing hinges are sure to solve that problem. Our hinges are compatible with most brands of hinges including Penrod.
- Made of a High Quality Steel
- Includes matching screws
- 4 Holes in zig-zag pattern
- Gauge .097" (2.5 MM)
- Typical use: 1 5/8" to 1 3/4" thick doors
- Removable Pin
- Multiple Finishes Available: Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Bright Brass, Antique Brass, Antique Nickel, Satin Chrome, and Polished Chrome
- 2 Pack - Price is for 2 Complete Hinges
Enjoy the benefits of a ball-bearing hinge: Smoother operation, prevents squeaking noises, less metal-to-metal friction and longer life!
Don't forget to purchase some extra long hinge wood screws if you are replacing your old hinges. These are specifically manufactured to help align your doors and insure that the hinges will hold in place. We have multiple finishes available including Satin Nickel, Stainless Steel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Antique Brass, and Bright Brass: