Locinox Mammoth HD - Ultra Heavy Duty 180° Hydraulic Gate Closer and Hinge - For Gates up to 440 lbs - Multiple Finishes Available - Sold Individually
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
This heavy-duty gate closer and hinge-in-one is fit to close the heaviest gates. The combination of the hydraulically damped Mammoth with the powerful self-closing Raptor hinge is the perfect solution for closing gates weighing up to 440 lbs and 6-1/2 ft. wide. Both hinges are equipped with double bearings for extremely smooth functioning. The Active Thermal System guarantees a constant closing speed, unaffected by weather conditions. The Raptor hinge is included. It is available in a silver or black finish.
- Ultra Heavy Duty 180° Hydraulic Gate Closer and Hinge
- For gates up to 440 lbs.
- Maximum Gate Width: 6-1/2' feet
- Finishes Available: Silver, Black
- 180° self-closing double bearing hinge with adjustable closing speed and final snap
- Robust yet stylish design with high quality components
- Weatherproof aluminum housing designed for exterior use
- Consistent closing speed thanks to patented hydraulic damping
- ADA compliant (< 5 lbs; max 32 Nm) from gate widths of 4.4ft. or more
- Vandal and tamper proof
- For left and right handed gates
- Fast and easy installation with Quick-Fix
- Installation gap 9/16" min up to 1-3/8" max, for square frame gates
- Raptor hinge included
- Sold individually
- Installation Guide
- Catalog Page
Why Choose Locinox?
Did you know that for more than 30 years, Locinox has been defining the standards of high-quality gate hardware? Locinox locks, gate closers, and hinges are among the best in their class and are used throughout the world for securing gates and fences of all types. The company also provides a warranty of 3 years which is 2 years longer than legally required.
Each Locinox product line, such as gate closers, is one of industrial-strength, durability, and quality. Locinox Research and Development (R&D) team tests all products extensively in the most extreme circumstances. And every product, such as hinges, is tested a minimum of 150,000 movements before the company brings it to the market. This is why using a Locinox hinge, lock, or gate closer on your gate or fence will help extend the fence or gate’s lifespan!