Intermediate Pivot Door Hinges - Offset for Metal Frame Doors - 1/8" Recessed or Face Frame Applications - 1 3/4" Thick Doors
These High Quality Intermediate Offset Door Pivots are used for both flush face frame installation and 1/8“ recessed door applications. They are intended for doors taller than 83” that require additional support to keep the middle of the door in line with the pivots at the top and bottom. The pivots cannot be used on center hung doors. These door pivots replace most major door manufacturers and are suitable for aluminum doors weighing up to 125 pounds. These door pivots are engineered and designed for durability, style and are easy to install.
Door Pivots Specifications:
- 3/4“ offset pivots for aluminum doors and frames
- For flush door / frame and 1/8“ recessed door applications
- Precision Aluminum Diecast case construction
- Doors up to 90" in height should use one intermediate pivot. We recommend another intermediate pivot for each additional 30"
- Full race ball bearing and design, provides smooth operation on bottom pivot door portion, and Oilite Bronze bushing
- Door thickness: 1¾"
- Easy vertical adjustment
- Handed - specify left handed or right handed when ordering
- Available in two finishes: AL- Aluminum, or DU- Dark Bronze (Duro).
How to Select the Handing: