Hager Spring Hinges - 3.5" Inch with 1/4" Inch Radius - Multiple Finishes - Sold Individually
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
Hager Hinges are built on the true American Story. Through hard work and an innovation, an immigrant from Germany built a product and American Brand known for their excellence. They have a reputation of manufacturing high quality hinges for over 160 years. We offer the Hager Spring Hinges in a variety of sizes and finishes.
- Size: 3.5" inch with 1/4" Radius
- Application: For maximum versatility, use all spring hinges or a combination of spring and ball bearing hinges. Do not use plain bearing hinges. Full spring tension may not be required on all hinges. Strong wind conditions, drafts, carpeting drag, twisted/misaligned frames, or weather stripping on doors may require additional spring hinges
- Material: Steel with Steel components ANSI K51071F
- Door Thickness: 1 1/4" to 1 1/2"
- Available Finishes: Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Nickel
- All hinges are packed with screws, tension pin, and wrench to adjust the tension.
- Certifications: BHMA Certified, ANSI 4156.17, Grade 1
- Sold Individually