Forte Concealed Clip-On Soft Closing 110° Cabinet Hinges - Multiple Attaching Methods and Overlays Available - Nickel Finish - Sold Individually
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
Our Forte Concealed Clip-On Soft Closing 110° Cabinet Hinges are 6-way adjustable with drive-in or screw-on fastening. These Euro-style hinges are a cabinetmaker's workhorse for industry standard 35 mm systems. Forte hinges blend meticulous Italian technology with modern economies of production for a stellar combination of quality and value. The result is rigid quality control, the highest grade of raw materials and specification-electroplated finishes. The hinges have been tested to surpass ANSI-BFMA-KCMA norms.
- Forte Concealed Clip-On Soft Closing 110° Cabinet Hinges
- Attaching Methods Available: Screw-On, Drive-In
- Overlays Available: Full, Half, Full Inset
- Finish: Nickel
- Screw-on cups or 10 mm dowels have nickel finish
- Cup Depth: 11 mm
- Door Thickness: 5/8" - 15/16"
- Drive-in Bushings: 5/16" and 3/8"
- Boring Distance from Edge: 3 - 7mm
- Sold Individually
Key to using diagram formulas to determine optimum thickness of mounting plate (H) and best location of bore (K):
- A = amount of side revealed
- D = amount of door overlays side
- H = thickness of mounting plate
- K = distance of hole from edge
- L = gap between door and side
- S = thickness of side
- T = thickness of door