Commercial Ball Bearing Hinges 4 1/2" Square - Multiple Finishes Available - 2 Pack
These high quality ball bearing hinges are great for heavy duty residential door or any commercial door. They are made of a durable high quality steel with multiple finishes available. Ball Bearings reduce the friction of a door and make the door open and close much smoother than regular plain bearing hinges.
- For use on Residential Entry and Commercial Entry Doors
- NRP (non-removable pin) - Pin is only removable by loosening the set screw
- Typical use: 2" to 2 1/4" thick doors
- Ball Bearing Type, Steel Plated, Gauge 3.4 MM,
- Includes matching screws (both wood and machine screws)
- 2 Pack (Sold as Pair- What is a pair?)
- Our hinges are compatible with most brands of hinges including Penrod.
Don't forget to purchase some extra long wood screws if you are replacing your old hinges. These are specifically manufactured to help align your doors and insure that the hinges will hold in place. We have multiple finishes available including Satin Nickel, Stainless Steel, and Oil Rubbed Bronze for commercial hinges.