Commercial Ball Bearing Door Hinges 4" with 1/4" radius corners - Multiple Finishes - Sold in Pairs
- 4" x 4" with 1/4" radius corners
- For use on Residential Entry and Commercial Entry Doors
- NRP (non-removable pin) - Pin is only removable by loosening the set screw
- Typical use: 1 5/8" to 1 3/4" thick doors
- Ball Bearing Type, Steel Plated, Gauge 3.3 MM,
- Includes matching screws (both wood and machine screws)
- 2 Pack - Sold in Pairs - What is a pair?
- Our hinges are compatible with most brands of hinges including Penrod.
Don't forget to purchase some extra long wood screws if you are replacing your old hinges. These are specifically manufactured to help align your doors and insure that the hinges will hold in place. We have multiple finishes available including Satin Nickel, Stainless Steel, and Oil Rubbed Bronze for commercial hinges.