Ball Bearing Door Hinges - 4" with 1/4" radius corners - Template Timely Arch Hole Pattern - Multiple Finishes - 3 Pack
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
Ball-Bearing Hinge is a hinge equipped with ball bearings to reduce friction. They are ideal for any interior door If you have any issues with your doors squeaking today, our ball bearing hinges are sure to solve that problem. Our hinges are compatible with most brands of hinges. These hinges are the hard to find Timely, Template, or Arch Prep for residential doors.
- Solid Steel Hinge with a Satin Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Gauge .097" (2.5 MM)
- Typical use: 1 5/8" to 1 3/4" thick doors
- Includes matching screws
- 4 Holes in an Arch / Timely / Template Hole Pattern
- The Hinge Pin in removable
- 3 Pack
Don't forget to purchase some extra long hinge wood screws if you are replacing your old hinges. These are specifically manufactured to help align your doors and insure that the hinges will hold in place.