4" x 4" Ball Bearing Hinge Square Corner with 5/8" Radius Corner Polished Brass finish - Sold as Pairs
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
Ball-Bearing Hinge is a hinge equipped with ball bearings to reduce friction. They are ideal for any interior door If you have any issues with your doors squeaking today, our ball bearing hinges are sure to solve that problem. Our hinges are compatible with most brands of hinges including Penrod. Enjoy the benefits of a ball-bearing hinge: Smoother operation, prevents squeaking noises, less metal-to-metal friction and longer life!
- Solid Steel Hinge with a Bright Brass Finish
- Gauge .097" (2.5 MM)
- Typical use: 1 5/8" to 1 3/4" thick doors
- Includes matching screws
- 4 Holes in zig-zag pattern
- The Hinge Pin in removable and the hinge can be reversed.
- 2 Pack - Sold in Pairs - Price Listed is for a pair of hinges - What is a pair?
Don't forget to purchase some extra long hinge wood screws if you are replacing your old hinges. These are specifically manufactured to help align your doors and insure that the hinges will hold in place.