Ball Bearing Interior Door Hinges 3 1/2" Inch with 5/8" Inch radius- Multiple Finishes - 2 Pack
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
These high quality ball bearing hinges are made of steel and are available in multiple finishes. Enjoy the benefits of a ball-bearing hinge: Smoother operation, prevents squeaking noises, less metal-to-metal friction and longer life! Our hinges are compatible with most brands of hinges including Penrod.
- Steel Plated,
- Includes matching screws,
- 3 Holes as shown,
- Gauge .085" (2.2 MM)
- Typical use: 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" thick doors
- Removable Pin
- Sold in Pairs - What is a pair?
- Available Finishes: Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Bright Brass, Antique Brass, Antique Nickel, Satin Chrome, and Polished Chrome
Don't forget to purchase some extra long hinge wood screws if you are replacing your old hinges. These are specifically manufactured to help align your doors and insure that the hinges will hold in place. We have multiple finishes available including Satin Nickel, Stainless Steel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Antique Brass, and Bright Brass: