Carbide Router Bit - Universal Mortising Bit with Top Bearing - Sold Individually
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
This Universal Hinge Mortising Bit with Top Bearing has a carbide tip added for superior cutting quality and endurance. This straight router bit is built with 'Micro-Grain' carbide and has a radial relief grind that makes for a stronger more durable cutting edge than a flat grind.
- Carbide Router Bit
- Universal Mortising Bit with Top Bearing
- Micro-Grain carbide tip for superior cutting quality and endurance
- No need for a router template guide
- This type of router bit with the top mounted bearing will fit any router with a 1/4” collet and will also fit most all trim routers
- Length: 2 1/4" Inches
- Shank: 1/4" Inch
- OD Top Bearing: 5/8" Inch
- Carbide Cutter: 1/2" Inch x 1/2" Inch
- Note: When using this cutter with our templates, the cutting depth is limited to 1/2”. When using this cutter with some Templaco Strike Templates and special application templates the mortise depth is limited without the use of a double bearing on the cutter. Increase the cutting depth another .200” to .393” by adding another bearing and collar.
- Sold individually