Hands Free Door Opener - StepNPull - Prevents Germs on the Door - Made in the USA
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
OPENING DOORS ONE STEP AT A TIME
StepNpull® is a foot operated door opener that works on any latch-less commercial wood or metal door. Available in four stylish finishes.
- Eliminate the spread of germs, prevent cross-contamination, reduce costs.
- Open the door when your hands are full.
- Increase accessibility in your facility.
StepNpulls® are sold individually and include the following:
- One StepNpull® Door Opener
- Required mounting screws
- Installation Instructions
- One Door Decal
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty against product defects
- Width: 5″ x Height: 1.5″ x Depth: 3″
- Weight with mounting hardware: 1/2 pound
- Material: T6 aluminum with 70% recycled aluminum
- Finish: Powder coat
- Available Finishes: Silver (chrome), Copper Vein, Gold Vein
- Other: Informational door stickers (2 per unit) are included.
- Mounting: StepNpull mounts to the bottom corner of a commercial latch less metal or wood door via 3 mounting screws. The mounting hardware includes 3 #12 combo (metal or wood) screws and 1 sexed (barrel) bolt which goes completely thru the door. StepNpull can be mounted on a wooden door using just the screws but we highly recommend using the sexed bolt in the center hole instead of a screw. On metal doors the sexed bolt must be used in the center hole.
IMPORTANT: StepNpull® will work on any commercial solid core wood or metal door regardless of the door’s size or weight. If the door is abnormally difficult to pull open, adjust the door closer resistance to the ADA standard of 5 pounds maximum.
- StepNpull® should be mounted approximately ⅛" from the bottom and outer edge of the door.
- Mark the holes with a pencil while holding the StepNpull® against the door at a level mounting position. If a metal kickplate is on the door, drill ¼" holes where marked before moving onto next step. (Only go through metal kickplate, not through door).
- Wood Doors: Once holes are marked, use provided screws to create a ¼" pilot hole. Use the provided sexed bolt for the middle hole, and the 1 ¼" #12 screws for the outside holes.
- Metal Doors: Once holes are marked, use provided screws to create a 3/16" pilot hole. Use the provided sexed bolt for the middle hole, and the 1 ¼" #12 screws for the outside holes. To prepare the center hole, use a 5/16" bit to enlarge the center hole, while drilling through the outer metal skin. (Be sure to keep the drill perpendicular to the door while drilling). Remove any burrs and use Loctite hread locker on all bolt threads.
- Open door fully and check for any interference issues with wall or floor mounted door stop.
- Install instructional decals above door handle.