Hager Spring Hinges - 4" Inch with 1/4" Inch Radius - Multiple Finishes - 2 Pack
Hager Hinges are built on the true American Story. Through hard work and an innovation, an immigrant from Germany built a product and American Brand known for their excellence. They have a reputation of manufacturing high quality hinges for over 160 years. We offer the Hager Spring Hinges in a variety of sizes and finishes.
- Size: 4" inch with 1/4" Radius (Zig Zag Hole Pattern)
- Application: For maximum versatility, use all spring hinges or a combination of spring and ball bearing hinges. Do not use plain bearing hinges. Full spring tension may not be required on all hinges. Strong wind conditions, drafts, carpeting drag, twisted/misaligned frames, or weather stripping on doors may require additional spring hinges
- Material: Steel with Steel components ANSI K51071F
- Door Thickness: 1 5/8" to 1 3/4"
- Available Finishes: Bright Brass, Satin Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel
- All hinges are packed with screws, tension pin, and wrench to adjust the tension.
- Certifications: BHMA Certified, ANSI 4156.17, Grade 1
- 2 Pack (Sold as a Pair)
- Spring Hinge Installation Instructions