Forte Concealed 170° Self-Closing Clip-On/Slide-On Cabinet Hinges - Multiple Attaching Methods, Closing Types, and Overlays Available - Nickel Finish - Sold Individually
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
Our Forte Concealed 170° Self-Closing Clip-On/Slide-On Cabinet Hinges are 6-way adjustable with drive-in or screw-on fastening. These Euro-style hinges are perfect for use with industry standard 35 mm systems. Forte hinges blend meticulous Italian technology with modern economies of production for a stellar combination of quality and value. The result is rigid quality control, the highest grade of raw materials and specification-electroplated finishes. The hinges have been tested to surpass ANSI-BFMA-KCMA norms.
- Forte Concealed 170° Self-Closing Clip-On/Slide-On Cabinet Hinges
- Attaching Methods Available: Clip-On, Slide-On
- Closing Types Available: Self-Closing, Free-Closing
- Overlays Available: Full, Half, Full Inset
- Finish: Nickel
- Cup Size: 35 mm diameter x 11 mm deep
- Door Thickness: 5/8" - 7/8"
- Drive-in Bushings: 5/16" and 3/8"
- Boring distance from edge: 3 - 7 mm
- Soft close piston can be added to convert to soft close
- Sold Individually
Key to using diagram formulas to determine optimum thickness of mounting plate (H) and best location of bore (K):
- A = amount of side revealed
- D = amount of door overlays side
- H = thickness of mounting plate
- K = distance of hole from edge
- L = gap between door and side
- S = thickness of side
- T = thickness of door