Clearance Residential Spring Loaded Hinges - 3 1/2" with 5/8" radius corner - Sold Individually
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
Over 50% Off Retail Price
Spring hinges, also known as self-closing hinges and adjustable hinges, are now required in many states to install on the door leading into your garage. The adjustable tension spring in the hinge automatically closes the door helping to minimize any harmful gas fumes from getting into your home. These are made of a high quality durable steel with a Satin Nickel Finish.
- Made of a High Quality Durable Steel
- Adjustable tension for Residential use
- Gauge: 2.5 MM, (.97" )
- For Door Thickness: 1 1/4" to 1 1/2"
- All spring hinges include matching screws and hex wrench
- Sold Individually
- How to adjust a spring hinge
- Click Here for Installation Instructions
Don't forget to purchase some extra long hinge wood screws if you are replacing your old hinges. These are specifically manufactured to help align your doors and insure that the hinges will hold in place. These are available in a #10 x 2 1/2" which is a perfect match for these residential spring hinges.