Clearance Residential Penrod Ball Bearing Hinges - 3 1/2 inch with 5/8 inch Radius Corner - Satin Nickel - 3 Pack
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
These slightly worn with minor imperfections are perfect for upgrading your existing worn hinges with ball bearing worn hinges. These are more than 50% off normal retail price.
- 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" with 5/8" Radius Corner
- Steel Plated, Includes matching screws, 3 Holes as shown, Gauge .085" (2.2 MM)
- Typical use: 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" thick doors
- Available Finishes - Satin Nickel
- Penrod Door Hinges - Known for quality and longevity
- All hinges come with minor imperfections
- Save Over 50% Off with our slightly worn hinges.
3 Pack - Sold in sets of 3
Enjoy the benefits of a ball-bearing hinge: Smoother operation, prevents squeaking noises, less metal-to-metal friction and longer life!
Don't forget to purchase some extra long hinge wood screws if you are replacing your old hinges. These are specifically manufactured to help align your doors and insure that the hinges will hold in place.