Clearance 4" x 4" Ball Bearing Hinge Square Corner with 5/8" Radius Corner Satin Nickel finish - Sold Individually
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Easy 30 day returns
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days
Over 75% Off Retail Price - Hinges may have imperfections, minor scratches, etc...
Screws Not Included
Ball-Bearing Hinge is a hinge equipped with ball bearings to reduce friction. They are ideal for any interior door If you have any issues with your doors squeaking today, our ball bearing hinges are sure to solve that problem. Our hinges are compatible with most brands of hinges including Penrod. Enjoy the benefits of a ball-bearing hinge: Smoother operation, prevents squeaking noises, less metal-to-metal friction and longer life!
- Solid Steel Hinge with a Satin Nickel Finish
- Gauge .097" (2.5 MM)
- Typical use: 1 5/8" to 1 3/4" thick doors
- 4 Holes in zig-zag pattern
- The Hinge Pin in removable and the hinge can be reversed.
- Sold Individually - Screws Not Included
Don't forget to purchase some extra long hinge wood screws if you are replacing your old hinges. These are specifically manufactured to help align your doors and insure that the hinges will hold in place. We have multiple finishes available including Satin Nickel.